[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This will be a 5 month assignment to start but may be given the opportunity to be hired on directly if an opening is available.
1. Providing electrical and instrumentation support for control valves, transmitters, analytical equipment, motors, motor starters, and other various electrical and instrumentation equipment
2. Maintaining and troubleshooting power systems, programmable logic solvers (PLCs) and Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) to safely achieve plant production goals
3. Installing, troubleshooting and maintaining electrical, pneumatic, and electronic instrumentation systems
4. Project Work - Check the installation ( quality, accuracy, compliance with NEC ) of cable terminations to motors, electrical cabinets, terminal strips etc
5. Project Work - Check the installation of lights
6. Project Work - Provide Job Status and % complete
7. Performing all duties in compliance with our Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Management System, applicable government regulations, industry best practices, and all other policies and/or regulations.
Qualification & Experience
1. Candidates must be 18 or older and have a high school diploma or GED certification.
2. Candidate must have 5 years of experience as an I & E Technician.
3. Must be able to work shift work and overtime as required.
4. Must be able to pass the required drug screen, physical, and back ground check.
5. Must be authorized to work in the United States.