[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
My client is looking to hire a sales coordinator (handles after the sale is complete) with 3-5 years of experience for a client located in Delta, BC. This candidate must have experience in a fast-paced administrative environment.
The Sales Coordinator will support the "Storage Product" division, which mainly manufactures and installs warehouse racking.The candidate will be working in a sales Coordinator function and will have 1 counterpart. The person in this role must be ready to wear quite a few hats. This is an intermediate role that is more project-based; consistent cycle of managing multiple orders at the same time.
- 3-5 years of fast-paced administrative or sales roles (dealership background is great, sales, inside sales, sales admin, admin assistant in a fast paced environment, etc.).
- Proficiency in MS Suite (Excel - create spreadsheets, basic formulas, etc.).
- Above average data entry skills: Aerotek testing required.
- Excellent command of the English language; spoken and written.
Daily duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Once the sales team make a sale, they will kick it back to the Sales Coordinator. The person in this role will do the whole after-sale cycle.
- Communicating with the client about setting up their account, updating them on deliveries, up until making sure that payments are issued to the company on time.
- Communicate with clients and the sales team to ensure smooth delivery of sold goods and services.
- Coordinate with the design team and other departments to ensure the product is as per client's requirements.
- Once everything has been ordered, they track delivery, coordinate the delivery (comes in on time and there according to when the customer need it).
- Coordinate with 3PL (third party logistics) company; get their pricing, and then coord. shipments.
- Respond to order status directly with clients and vendors.
- Manage payment after things have been completed; set up accounts, coordinate with the AP department.
Daily Schedule: Monday - Friday.
Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm. Candidates are paid 40h/week.
Parking/Transit: Free parking on site. Easily accessible via transit.
Dress Code: Business casual.
Only select applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your application!