[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Contract-To-Direct-in Baton Rouge, LA
Our client is a nationally recognized Restoration and Construction organization, and are in need of Water Mitigation Technicians.
This owner of this position will be performing general labor duties that include pulling carpet & flooring, sheetrock removal, general waste removal at customer's location, as directed.
QUALIFICATIONS – (THESE ARE A REQUIREMENT ‐ NO EXCEPTIONS)
• MUST LIVE IN OR AROUND THE AREA OF JOB
• MUST HAVE AVAILABILITY TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES LEGALLY
• MUST HAVE OWN FORM OF RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
• MUST HAVE BASIC HAND TOOLS (MALLET, HAMMER, PRY BAR)
• MUST HAVE STEEL TOED BOOTS
• MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVERS LICENSE AND GOOD DRIVING RECORD
• MUST PASS PRE‐EMPLOYMENT DRUG TESTING, MVR AND CRIMINAL BACKGROUND TESTING
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & DEMANDS: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
• Must meet the medical requirements necessary to wear PPE required by role (includes respiratory, hand and foot protections as required by role)
• Constantly required to display good manual dexterity and to reach with hands and arms
• Constantly required to talk and hear
• Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat, and twist with good balance
• Regularly required to lift, move and carry up to 50 pounds and to push and pull up to 110 pounds
• Occasionally required to carry at least 40 pounds with one hand for at least 10 feet
• Occasionally required to crawl, climb in and around equipment, stairs and vertical ladders
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Construction experience preferred
• Able to lift 50 lbs.
• Must have own transportation.
• Must be able to utilize general hand tools (Hammer, Screw Drivers, Pry Bar, Mallets, Tape Measures)
• Ability to perform strenuous physical work for sustained periods in all types of weather conditions
• Ability to follow instructions; good physical condition
• Ability to understand and operate within safety rules
• Load and unload waste items, tools, equipment and other materials from trailers and vehicles.
• Read, write and speak English (work orders, manuals, etc.)
• Follow all health, safety and environmental procedures
• Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements.
• Use intermediate computer skills
• 1+ years of construction, general labor or waste clean‐up experience preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
No corporate sponsorship is offered in conjunction with this job.
For fastest response, put your name and the job title in the subject heading:
Last Name, First Name – Mitigation Tech
Contact: Christine Anadell