[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Healthcare company in West Seneca seeking maintenance mechanic to join their team!
- High School Education
- Must have 3 years experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with OSHA requirements.
- Working knowledge of mechanical principles to repair or improve operating efficiency.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow equipment repair manuals, blueprints, and SOP's.
- Ability to use hand and power tools, meters, and testing equipment.
- Use of computers and computer programs such as Microsoft Office.
Employee will provide support for the production team working on various machinery, ie. fillers, cappers, weighing, and labeling machines. Experience with conveyor systems is a plus. Troubleshooting skills are necessary and any process improvement in a production environment is beneficial.
Will be working in a clean room environment in a well lit, organized facility. Overtime is available.
401k, Quality Bonuses, Health Insurance, Employee Raffles/Events
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.