[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Under direction of the General Manager, the Production Manager will be responsible for managing the workforce, productivity, cost control, continuous process improvement, health and safety as well as employee training and development.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
• Ensure the efficient management of manufacturing operations by overseeing the production planning, staffing, and day-to-day manufacturing operations in a cost-effective manner;
• Accurately track and record metrics, troubleshoot and resolve operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays;
• Act as a leader in terms of continuous improvement and change management;
• Analyze data drawn from production reports in order to identify possible improvements to better efficiencies and reduce quality defects;
• Communicate, implement and apply company policies and procedures;
• Motivate employees, be a positive source of influence, lead by example;
• Encourage autonomous work by empowering employees;
• Develop a training plan and ensure succession planning;
• Ensure the product quality standards are met through inspections and material testing procedures.
• Manage capital improvement projects including design, engineering, scheduling, purchasing, budgets and installation.
• Administer company safety program ensuring compliance with required training and OSHA safety procedures
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Great opportunity for you. Great benefits and growing industry.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
* Experience in a Production Management role
* Experience in casting type of manufacturing
* Experience in production reporting & metrics
* Experience in resolving multi manufacturing problems including equipment performance & maintenance.
* Experience with capital projects, budgets and working with internal engineering, design, purchasing and with external vendors with budgeting & installations.
* Experience administering safety compliance, training & OSHA procedures.
* Experience with understanding and implementing continuous improvements