[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is currently hiring for Maintenance Technicians!
- Maintenance Technician (x2)
Shifts Available: Day shift (6:00AM -4:00PM M-F) or 2nd shift (4:00PM - 2:00AM M-F)
- 1-3 years of industrial experience
- Strong experience with schematics/blueprints and troubleshooting using schematics/blueprints
- Motor starters/Motor controls experience
- VFDs (changing and setting parameters)
- 480V experience (LOTO - safe working habits)
- Mechanical aptitude (chains, belts, motors, gears, bearings, pumps)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Savings Plan
- Competitive Pay Advancement
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.