[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Fast growing company looking for an Industrial Maintenance Technician. The Industrial Maintenance Technician will be responsible for all mechanical and electrical troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of all shop equipment to ensure safe operational status. In addition to major functional repair and maintenance of all mechanical and electrical apparatus you will be responsible for all building/facility maintenance.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
* Adhering to company preventive maintenance schedule; performing maintenance/repair work in advance with established company standards and manufacturer specifications.
* Performing all needed adjustments, repairs, rebuilding, replacements and installations of machine components.
* Responding to breakdowns in a prompt and appropriate manner to minimize downtime.
* Ensuring safe and proper use of tools and equipment and maintains a neat and orderly work area, including proper storage/disposal of lubricants solvents, paint and other chemicals.
* Maintaining current knowledge of maintenance methods and practices, including use of diagnostic equipment and procedures recommended by equipment manufacturer.
* Communicating with other departments and maintenance personnel to ensure optimum, efficient utilization of the company's equipment.
* Practicing and complies with all company policies and procedures, including safety and other work rules; includes compliance with all regulatory mandates, such as lockout/tagout, electrical safety, confined spaces, etc
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
GREAT COMPANY! FAST GROWING! EXPANDING! GREAT BENEFITS!
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
•Must have multi craft experience in industrial maintenance as follows:
* Must have experience in mechanical maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
*Must have experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, compressors, pumps, pipes, valves, motor and mechanical devices, gearboxes and conveyers.
* Must have experience with preventative maintenance.
* Must be able to do some welding.
* Must have experience with hand and power tools.
* Ability to install new equipment, troubleshoot current processes.
* Ability to read and understand blueprints.
* Must have experience with Cranes and hoists.
* Must have experience in electrical maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
* Ability to install new equipment, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance.
* Be proficiently versed in aspects of electrical maintenance to include 480volt, wiring and running conduit.
* AC/DC Motor controls experience
* Must read schematics and blueprints