[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively searching for an CNC Programmer (Swiss machining) for our client’s manufacturing operation near Savannah, GA
• Direct hire / Full-time employment
• Excellent benefits, 401k match, PTO and potential of monthly and annual bonuses
• Relocation available in the form of a signing bonus payable on second paycheck
• 10+ years of experience in CNC programming and Swiss machining background OR 5+ years of CNC programming, Swiss machining experience and a Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Manufacturing Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
• Experience in Swiss machining: precision manufacturing - where parts are formed by CNC unit-operated lathes which rotate the part in a radial motion when cutting it. This type of specialized tool cutting allows the machine to perform several operations at once in a shorter amount of time. (Required)
• Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) as well as Blueprint reading.
• Write CNC machine operating programs using computer aided CAM software or edits existing machine programs, applying knowledge of programming language and computer.
• Plans designs and coordinates integration of machinery and equipment into manufacturing process of industrial establishment, applying knowledge of engineering and programming, precision measuring instruments, and computer software’s.
• Designs workholding solutions to manufacture components to print specifications using Solidworks CAD software.
• ESPRIT CAM Software (a big plus), Solidworks, Mastercam, or related software experience
• Participates in part print design reviews and makes suggestions towards ease of manufacture.
• Determines the parts, equipment, tools, and processes needed in order to achieve manufacturing goals according to product specifications.
• Program CNC machines, set-up machines/trouble shooting, complete machine run-off as needed.
• Conducts manufacturing capability studies of machined components to ensure consistent capability to produce parts as to the design content.
• Research equipment needs for manufacturing of in-house components and provides feedback to manager regarding equipment purchases.
• Aid in the design and development of equipment and systems; redesign existing systems to meet production goals.
• Oversee installation to ensure machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications
Johnson Service Group is an EEO / An Affirmative Action M/F/D/V Employer