[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1st Shift Assembler paying 15$ an hour
Candidates will be assembling glass windows for interior and exterior construction projects
- Utilizing hand and power tools, including but not limited to, screw drivers, hammer, caulking gun, etc.
- Reading blueprints to accurately assemble windows
- Prep windows for shipping by cleaning glass and moving glass into a wood crate for safe shipping of the product
1 year of mechanical assembly, Carpentry, or Construction experience (NOT electrical or small piece assembly)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs consistently
- 1 year of working with hand and power tools
- 1 year of experience reading blueprints
- Must be able to read and write in English
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.