[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This position would be providing plant maintenance and equipment troubleshooting. Would include troubleshooting mostly hydraulic equipment including presses and conveyors with emphasis on hydraulics. Also may include troubleshooting pneumatic, electrical, Allen Bradley PLCs, and Fanuc robots.
- 2-5 years industrial maintenance background
- Strong equipment troubleshooting background with emphasis on electrical/PLC
- Ability to lift 30-50 lbs.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, and shutdowns as needed
- Automotive manufacturing background
- Experience in highly automated systems
- Ability to troubleshoot Allen Bradley PLCs in online environment (they use SLC5000)
- Knowledgeable with Fanuc robots (experience with robot programming such as doing teach points is a plus. If the person actually broke down a robot and repaired, would be ideal, they break down robots every couple years and re-build them by replacing gears/motors and re-programming from scratch).
Very large facility with roughly 500 employees. Systems and equipment are highly automated and can be overwhelming if someone has not worked around much automated equipment before.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.