[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
~PAY DEPENDS ON WELD TEST AND INTERVIEW~
- Performing production welding on all of the equipment. Tack and bead welds per provided prints.
- The material is primarily Stainless Steel 11 gauge to 7 gauge (1/8"-3/16")
- Spray Transfer MIG welding will be the main type of welding they will be doing.
- Welding and cutting may require vertical or horizontal working positions.
- Blueprint reading is a must.
- They will also use power tools to grind, bevel, fit metals together & remove slag.
- They will be responsible for cleanliness of welding area.
- Continuous heavy lifting from time to time up to 50lbs.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL JAKE AT 319-731-1082!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.