[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Looking for a candidate to join the team here in the Lake Oswego area!
The Customer Support Associate position works as part of the Customer Support team and interfaces with the customer to understand and satisfy their requirements for either new or repaired headsets. The actual tasks that the individual Associate performs can and will change based on customer requirements, and the tasks that the individual is trained and authorized to perform.
- Receive inbound customer calls, emails and web requests in line with productivity objectives
- Answer pre-sales questions, educate customer on product/functionality and place order for product with appropriate price and schedule.
- Create cases for all documented field failure incidents, RMA's for returns, replacements, refunds
- Listen to customers and enter appropriate notes into case, using defined questions, trouble shooting skills and acquired product knowledge.
- Follow up and problem solve on customer inquiries and concerns via phone, email, web, mail
- Support dealer purchases; confirm payment terms as needed as well as scheduled delivery dates.
- Manage the Service emails daily, respond promptly
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with CRM and ERP, and experience with being on the phones and emails
- 2-4 years of related work experience
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Organized with ability to multi-task
Pay: $18- $19/hr
Contact Derek at 503-403-4311. If I don't answer just leave a detailed message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.