[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Dismantle, adjust, repair and assemble equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating and repair manuals.
This specific equipment is semiconductor equipment that consists of photo-lithography, etch, metrology, diffusion, and implant
* Use test and diagnostic equipment to identify root cause problems and put corrective actions in place.
* Rebuild equipment and sub-assemblies as required.
* Perform equipment modifications as directed by engineers.
* Perform preventive and unscheduled maintenance duties on production equipment.
* Take ownership of small projects and equipment assembly tasks
* Complete and maintain required documentation for quality standards.
* Work with outside vendors as required
* Process chemical and gas handling
* Maintains critical spares and consumables inventory.
The job also requires performing other duties as assigned
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.