[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
In search of an experienced Industrial Maintenance Technician for a reputable company in Smyrna, TN. This company offers above average pay, competitive benefits, and a great working environment! Please contact Matt Jones at (601)529-1884 or email resumes to if you have any interest at all!
Job Title: Industrial Maintenance Technician
Compensation: $28-$32/hour (Depending on Experience)
Location: Smyrna, TN
Shift: 1st shift (7:00AM-3:30PM) & 3rd Shift (11:00PM-7:30AM)
- 5+ years of industrial maintenance experience
- Must have 2+ years of experience with either Fanuc Robots or Omron PLC's
- 2+ years of experience editing, modifying, and troubleshooting Omron PLC's via ladder logic
- 2+ years of experience teaching and re-homing points to Fanuc Robots
- Experience troubleshooting hydraulic systems, servo motors, and high voltage (480V) electrical systems
- Ability to work overtime/weekends as necessary
- Repair and maintain Fanuc Robots
- Troubleshoot any mechanical or high voltage (480V) electrical issues throughout assigned department
- Replace and repair 3 phase motors, servo motors, photo-eye sensors, VFD's, etc.
- Troubleshoot, modify, and edit Omron PLC's when necessary
- Utilize knowledge of ladder logic, blueprints, and schematics to troubleshoot issues throughout the plant
- Re-home and reteach points to Fanuc Robots when necessary
- Perform preventative maintenance to all industrial machinery
- Follow safety procedures to ensure safe working environment
For immediate consideration, contact Matt Jones today!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.