[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek has an immediate need for a Manufacturing company in the Covington, TN area.
Shift: 6pm-6am on a 2-2-3 schedule
- The maintenance team supports the production team by providing equipment repair and preventative maintenance services on sophisticated equipment in packaging and/or process areas to ensure continuous operation of machinery and production processes.
- Will be working on carton formers, wrappers, carton loaders, carton closers, case packers, conveyors, fillers, gearboxes, motors, pumps and mix proof valves.
- Will be dealing with Steam
- Will be doing Food Grade Welds
- 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with working on manufacturing or packaging equipment.
- Experience with troubleshooting, replacing, and rewiring motors, photo eyes, sensors, VFD's, etc.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.