[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
One of our clients is looking to hire installation employees to join their team on a contract to hire basis. Employees will be responsible for installing lockers, bathroom partitions, shelving and racking. They will be required to use hand tools, drills, impact drills, wrenches, pliers, etc. Will be traveling from site to site making these installations.
Shift - Monday - Friday: 7:00am-3:30pm. No weekends.
- Previous installation, assembly, or construction experience.
- Able to work with basic hand tools and power tools.
- Able to read a tape measure.
- Able to lift 50 lbs semi-consistently and team lift up to 100 lbs.
- Clean driving record as employee will sometimes be traveling to job sites across Salt Lake City.
- Must have a pair of steel toed shoes/boots or able to purchase a pair before first day of work.
If you have the above qualifications please apply with a copy of your resume and you will be contacted within 24 hours.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.