[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Pay Rate: $70-80k per year
1st shift: 5am - Finish (normally 3:30pm-4:30pm)
Mechanical company in Elizabethtown, PA is looking for a Fabrication Superintendent to join their team. Looking for someone with leadership background and can manage their Fabrication Department.
* Provide feedback on job progression and any upcoming problems
* Review job schedule resolving any possible conflicts with the Project Manager, Estimator, Shop/Field Supervisors as the beginning of each job
* Submit invoicing and applications each month as needed to the CFO/Billing Department
* Ensure that all change orders are properly executed. The change orders will be reviewed and approved by the Superintendent
* Responsible for identifying personnel needs, interviewing candidates, administering reviews and promotions, and handling disciplinary actions as appropriate.
* Attend production meetings to discuss job progress and scheduling. Take notes and giving feedback on areas that may present a future problem in the shop and field
* Ensure a high-level of quality control at all times. Superintendent will work closely with QC Manager to resolve any issues
* Maintain inventory control over tools, equipment, and vehicle fleet
* Review daily attendance and time-cards on a weekly basis
* Assist in marketing and promotion of services by means of job fairs, local connections, and customer surveys
***401k and benefits provided***
If interested in the position, please apply ASAP!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.