[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is currently working with a Manufacturing company in the Cookeville area looking for Industrial Maintenance Technicians. candidates range from Entry Level to Senior Level.
- Maintain a safe work environment and perform duties safely. Troubleshoot/Repair mechanical equipment and components such as: bearings, bushings, gear boxes, pump seals, clutches, brakes, drive components, valves, motors and couplings.
- Troubleshoot/Adjust mechanical equipment such as: hydraulic and pneumatic machinery and equipment, variable speed power transmission systems, conveyors, spraying systems and extruders.
- Troubleshoot control valves, hydraulic/pneumatic systems, and pumps.
- Troubleshoot and replace AC and DC drives, PLCs
- Maintain/Troubleshoot power distribution systems up to 480 VAC.
- Set-Up and operation of shop equipment and portable power tools.
- Adjust, repair and replace conveyor and web steering systems.
- Fabricate, machine, weld, solder, parts as needed.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.