[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This will likely be a 12 month contract position, with the potential for hire depending on approval (and performance). This person will support the dairy, beverage, and prepared food industry designing processing equipment.
- Prepare Mechanical drawings, Process and Instrumentation Diagrams and General Assemblies for projects and proposals.
- Liaison with Mechanical Engineers and Design manager for information and accuracy of drawings.
- Research system and machine improvements and recommend design improvements as requested.
- Improve manufacturability of equipment or processes.
- Implement design improvements on existing products using acquired knowledge and experience.
- Self-check all drawings
- Lead a small project and/or train a small team as requested by Sr. Engineer or Manager.
Top Skills Details
- Must be strong using Autodesk Inventor
- Someone who is mechanical and has experience designing equipment
- Experience with piping design
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- 2 Year Mechanical Design Drafting Degree; willing to look at Entry-level
- 3+ years working with Inventor CAD package
- 3+ years working with mechanical products
- Experience designing/drafting stainless steel and/or sheet metal products
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.