[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Pay Rate: $13.50
- During training M-F 9:00-6:00PM, After Training shift could fall anywhere between 9AM-8PM with occasional overtime on weekends during peak season.
- Responsible for taking inbound calls and emails regarding warranty, shipping or product issues.
- Responsible for entering payment information over the phone for customers.
- Responsible for problem solving and handling escalated calls.
- Contacts customers through verbal and written communication.
- Customer service experience, call center expereince preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Able to type 40WPM, testing required
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.