[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Welds stainless steel and carbon steel components together with welding equipment to fabricate products.
- Sets parameters of welding unit to obtain amperage, voltage, slope, and pulse, as specified by Welding Supervisor, welding prints or process control sheets. Determines proper layout of parts to be welded using blueprints or by following setup sheets, and positions parts in jigs or fixtures on bench or floor, or clamps parts together.
- Able to reading weld and grind symbols on blueprints.
- Able pass a weld certification test. 6.Will be required to operate spot welders when required.
- Required to be capable of accurately measure parts with a variety of measuring tools.
- May be required to perform other job duties with in the production area
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.