[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Looking for 3 Industrial maintenance electricians
- Looking for 70/30 electrical vs mechanical technicians
- Will be working on assembly equipment, weld cells, conveyors and Fanuc robotic
- Assembling, disassembling and installing machinery
- Mechanical troubleshooting of pumps, motors, barrings, pneumatics, hydraulics, gears, gear boxes
- Electrical troubleshooting of 480v, 440v, 240v, 220v, 110v, 24v three-phase and single phase
- Electrical troubleshooting of motor starters, drives, sensors, ac/dc
- Electrical troubleshooting of Allen Bradley PLC RS Logix 500 and 5000, Rockwell drives
- Use of maintenance tools air tools, power tools, wrenches, screw drivers, hammers, etc.
- Reading of blueprints and schematics
- MIG and Stick welding and Fabrication. TIG is a bonus. Welding of aluminum and stainless steel
- Basic machining of machine parts using Bridgeport mill manual machines.
- Union environment
- 7p to 7a. 48hrs one week and 36 the next
- 2-2-3 "continental schedule"
- Climate controlled facility 72 degrees
- Currently have 10 openings
- $26.50 or $29 pay based on test taken at Owens Community College
- Will receive a .30cent shift differential of night shift
For more details about the position, please call at (419) 740-6229 and ask for Will!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.