[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is hiring a Quality Inspector in Grand Prairie, TX!
- be responsible for completing duties like receiving and inspecting raw materials
- roving audit product release functions
- be supporting the return material process
- be performing documentation reviews
- be supporting quality system compliance to all applicable standards and regulations
- Performs basic visual and mechanical inspection based on blueprints
- Receiving, evaluating and repacking returned products
- Perform documentation reviews of inspection and test results
- Perform first article inspections
- Perform roving audits on production floor
- Review and update SOP as needed
2 years of experience required
If interested, please contact Emmitt Panya @ (817) 345-4910!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.