[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
1. Set up, operate and maintain aseptic beverage filling machine.
2. Perform and record quality control checks.
3. Confirm and verify that the equipment counts with all required components in order to commence operations such as packaging material rolls, seam seal strip, ink, peroxide, etc.
4. Operate the aseptic beverage filling machine and record on forms or registers all required parameters such as temperature, pressure and verify that such are within the established control limits for proper operation.
5. Perform all seal tests for volume and electrolytic characteristics in finished fluid packages.
6. Fill out control and operations registers for the filling machine.
7. Fill time report of equipment running time.
8. Perform and document daily CIP and disinfection activities of the equipment.
9. Perform weekly preventive maintenance tasks.
10. Report to Production Supervisor any and all failures or defects in the machine or the manufacturing process.
11. Observe and ensure food safety, quality protocols, GMPs, and safety regulations are followed at all times.
12. Use head bonnets and ear protection.
13. Report potential risk situations.
14. Perform any other tasks related or complimentary as required by the supervisor.
INDIVIDUAL'S ACADEMIC AND/OR TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
1. High School Degree
2. Experience in food processing facilities preferred
3. Experience operating Tetra Pak equipment preferred
4. Mechanical & Technical capabilities
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.