[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Production company seeking End of the Line operators in Kutztown, PA!
- 6 Months of any Manufacturing/Production Experience
- Machine Operation
- Ability to read Work Order
The End of Line Operator is responsible for completing delegated tasks and handling scrap with dedication and proficiency to ensure customer satisfaction. This is a hands-on position that includes handling of inventory, proper storage, and shipment transfer of material to warehouse while adhering to the compliance of all legal and safety procedures. This position works closely with the Line Manager.
Receive Assignment From:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for all activities and operations of the end of the line.
* Follows any and all procedures that are currently being implemented regarding safety, process and ISO for cutter and/or grinder.
* Fills out paperwork, end of line SPC Tests every 30 minutes
* LT% checks every 15 minutes and corrections if needed
* Understands basic sheet faults and how to identify basic issues
* Notifies correct personnel of issues that may arise other than the ordinary
* Notifies the shift leader or line/operations manager of quality and process issues
* Performs Appendix changes. Tape, PE, barcodes, AS/AF etc
* Replaces tape and barcodes when they run out
* Performs Length and width changes
* Performs Pallet changes
* Performs Inkjet message
* Enters orders in SAP
* Responsible to perform other duties and activities as directed
270 Internal Employees spread over 3 buildings.
Working as part of a team running a line - (the line is managed as an individual entity)
Company is growing significantly and is adding a new line currently to support growth.
Opportunity to grow responsibilities on the line
After probation period, all employees are offered the following:
- Company Stock
- Low cost Benefits
- Annual review with merit based raises
- Holiday, Vacation, and Sick Time Paid
- Advancement Opportunity
Shift Hours & Pay:
2 - 2 - 3 schedule
7pm to 7am - 15.50/hr - .50 differential for the off shift
Please Apply with Updated Copy of Resume
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.