[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Calling all Assemblers and Stockers! If you have experience using in mechanical assembly or stocking please apply. There are two openings: 1 in Assembly and 1 in Stocker/Warehouse! Qualifications and job description are listed below:
Manufacturing / Production
Ability to work in a fast paced and repetitive environment.
This individual will working in the Assembly Department and will be assembling catalytic convertor cans.
- Responsible for assembling the cans and making sure all the components are in the properly installed. (Repetitive Position)
- Installing the block/filter inside the convertor and closing the can up with a small press.
- Finished cans will be placed on a conveyor line to move to a different assembly area or stacked in a metal bin for a different department.
- Once a job jacked is completed this individual will be responsible for cleaning their work area prior to the next job.
- Individuals will be able to learn other assembly areas such as the following
OPENINGS ON 1ST SHIFT.
Please apply and I will reach out shortly!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.