[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
2nd shift: 3pm - 11pm, Monday - Friday. Employee will be on cal every other weekend.
Pay Rate: $20 - $22/hr
This individual is responsible for general vehicle maintenance and repair of Company owned vehicles.
1. Possess truck mechanic experience and ability to effectively diagnose and repair motor vehicles.
2. Completion of refrigerant course desirable.
3. Possess PA Inspection License Class 7.
4. Ability to handle heavy objects: tires, springs, brake drums and tools to repair vehicles, up to 80 lbs.
5. Ability to work inside tank bins (confined area).
6. Ability to climb ladders and work at heights of 15'.
7. General welding skills and ability to work with hydraulics a plus.
8. Maintains a clean and orderly work area, encouraging safety and efficiency.
9. Accurately and promptly completes all repair related paperwork, to include those related to proper inventory and parts usage.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.