[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A semiconductor company is looking to add temporary electronics assembler onto the team. Apply today and interview within 2-3 business days!
- With limited supervision, performs complex and repetitive electro-mechanical assembly operations. Review job order and use cycle count method to ensure necessary parts are available for required assembly of part/component. Assemble new parts/components, assemblies, and subassemblies. Make repairs to returned components.
- Perform electrical and mechanical assembly tasks.
- Completes soldering on components.
- Harness and point-to-point wiring.
- Electrical ring-out and use of test equipment.
- Read and follow detailed blueprints, digital instructions, written procedures and verbal and written instructions.
- Interpret ECNs (Engineering Change Notice), ECOs (Engineering Change Order), and TDs (Temporary Deviations).
- Perform engineering changes and rework.
- Provide input for design improvements and develop assembly techniques.
- Update and maintain work center shortages.
- Process ECPs, DMRs, and DMIs and others.
- Perform in-process and final inspection.
- Perform tasks in accordance with established quality and safety standards.
- Train and assist lower level assemblers.
- Status supervisor and/or lead as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as required.
- 3+ years of EM Assembly experience
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Soldering, harnessing, and wiring experience
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, color code, Bill of Materials and detailed blueprints.
- Use soldering guns, wiring crimping, manual, power and pneumatic hand tools, and measuring instruments. Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions in English.
- Electrical / Mechanical experience is required. 80% mechanical and 20% electrical (wiring, cabling, harnessing, crimping, soldering iron may be used for basic soldering, etc)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.