[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are looking to fill many positions starting in July 2020
**Sit-down, Stand-up, Crane, and Heavy Ton Forklift Positions Available**
Shift Available: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift w/ overtime available.
- Must be comfortable working both indoors & outdoors (all weather) in order to complete necessary assignments.
- Operate all available equipment (forklift, etc.) in adherence with training and company policies
- Responsible for inspections and record-keeping (hazardous waste audits, pre-shipment checklists, etc.)
- Special assignments or tasks as required by management
- Proper handling and management of non-hazardous and hazardous wastes as scheduled or required
- Proper storage and labeling of wastes
- At least two (2) years distribution/logistics warehouse experience
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, SAP a plus)
- Detail and safety oriented
- Willing to work overtime when needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and written skills a must
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.