[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
I am currently working with a company that is searching for a qualified Quality Technician. This position is on 1st shift and will pay $16-19 per hour. If you or someone you know may be interested please reach out below.
1. 2-3 years of Quality Experience
2. Excel proficient (spreadsheets)
3. 1+ year(s) of GMP and SOP knowledge (5S)
4. Calipers and Micrometers understanding
5. Must have understanding of Metrology which is the science of measuring (calipers and micrometer)
NICE to HAVES:
-Direct appliances experience
-no more then 2 jobs within last 7 years of experience
1st shift: 6am-3pm
Will be responsible for Quality Inspection in the following departments
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
THE QC INSPECTOR WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING QUALITY STANDARDS BY INSPECTING INCOMING MATERIALS, IN-PROCESS PRODUCTION, AND FINISHED PRODUCTS IN A FAST-PACED ENVIRONMENT.
* APPROVE COSMETIC FINISHES BY CONFIRMING SPECIFICATIONS; CONDUCTING VISUAL INSPECTIONS
* CONDUCTING ELECTRONIC INSPECTIONS ON INCOMING PARTS
* RETURN PRODUCTS FOR RE-WORK AND COMMUNICATE REQUIRED ADJUSTMENTS TO PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR.
* INCOMING RAW MATERIALS INSPECTION & DOCUMENTATION
* DOCUMENT INSPECTION RESULTS BY COMPLETING REPORTS AND LOGS; SUMMARIZING RE-WORK AND WASTE; INPUTTING DATA INTO QUALITY DATABASE
* MAINTAINS SAFE AND HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT BY FOLLOWING STANDARDS AND PROCEDURES; COMPLYING WITH LEGAL REGULATIONS
* ACCOMPLISH QUALITY AND ORGANIZATION MISSION BY COMPLETING RELATED RESULTS AS NEEDED
* FULLY UNDERSTAND QUALITY POLICIES AND HAVE MINIMUM OR ZERO DEFECTS PER UNIT
* ABILITY TO READ AND OR INTERPRET WORK ORDERS
* ENFORCE GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES (GMP) AS WELL AS STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES (SOP'S)
* PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS REQUIRED BY MANAGEMENT
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.