[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is hiring ENTRY-LEVEL WAREHOUSE WORKERS for a well-established production facility in Niwot, CO. This position has the opportunity to contribute to their Production, Inventory, and Shipping departments.
It is an open, well-ventilated warehouse with high ceilings and in adherence to social distancing guidelines. They maintain a solid cleaning schedule and require all employees to wear masks.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assembles fabricated parts
- Use provided tools and equipment to assemble units according to product specifications.
- Identifies units that fail to meet standards and replace or repair as necessary.
- Fills customer orders using handheld scanner and pick list to prepare orders for shipment.
- Works in semi-automated pick environment
- Assists receiving and inventory departments with scanning and storing incoming products
- Uses pallet jacks and/or order carts to transport items when necessary.
- Assist shipping department (as needed)
- Entry-level - No experience required
- Ability to lift 30-50 lbs
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions
- Must have positive attitude
- Must be reliable - attendance/punctuality is very important
- 1st Shift - 5:45am- 2:15pm
- 2nd Shift - 2:45pm- 11:15pm
To apply, please submit your resume or call 970-776-5243 for an interview.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.