[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Building switchgear, control boxes, and control centers for municipalities
- Mechanical assembly of big power supplies utilizing hand/power tools, rivet guns, pneumatics, and work instructions/blueprints.
- A lot of the things they build supply electricity and power to subway systems and airports
- Work on a team and individually
- MUST HAVE ATTENTION TO DETAIL!!
- MUST HAVE GOOD HAND DEXTERITY!! (Must show they are mechanically inclined and can work well with their hands)
- Working with 5-10 other assemblers
- Will be kneeling, bending, climbing, and crawling.
- Very physical work-- must have physical, labor intensive, hand/power tools, and working with hands somewhere in their resume.
- Point-to-point wiring
- Assemble panels using hand and power tools
- Making wiring harnesses
- Utilizing splicers and crimping tools to cut wires and piece them together
- Reading blueprints, schematics, or work instruction to perform wiring assemblies
- Will be required to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion
- Will be utilizing some computers
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.