[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is currently hiring for maintenance mechanics in the Baltimore, MD area! Candidates must be able to perform the following responsibilities:
Major duties include:
- Complete planned and emergency maintenance work assignments in a safe and timely fashion
- PM inspect and repair conveyors, gear reducers, chains, belt drives, cappers, fillers, hydraulics, pneumatics, etc.
- Keep up with all repairs and preventative maintenance schedule that is given daily/weekly
- Maintain packaging/production systems and equipment
- Complete all required records and paperwork neatly, accurately, and promptly
- Must have prior experience working on production equipment
- Experience performing both mechanical and electrical repairs
- Welding experience preferred but not required
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply to this posting directly.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.