[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Responsible for maintenance on install of new equipment.
- Electrical and mechanical equipment throughout the facility including robotics, hydraulics, pneumatic, presses Etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot PLC Allen Bradley and control systems.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have experience in an industrial setting and be able to work on industrial machinery and PLC/Controls.
- 3-5 years preferred.
- Fast paced automotive manufacturing facility.
- Non-temperature controlled
- Must be a team player mentality and willing to learn and trainable.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.