[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Currently Looking For Diesel Mechanics in The Bronx!!!!!
Pay Based On Experience
Must Have A Driver's License
- The candidate will be working as a diesel mechanic to perform the following: Preventative Maintenance, brakes (front and back), suspension (springs/shocks), tires, replacing clutches, replace transmissions, and fixing headlights.
- Review shop orders, change orders and/or all other order-affiliated documents in order to determine requirements.
- Diagnoses and repairs a variety of systems and related components, including, but not limited to, aerial devices, fire pump systems, steering systems,
- Troubleshooting of basic engine and transmission problems, primarily focusing on interfacing with related vehicle systems.
- Tests components to meet all applicable and required standards.
- Completes required documentation.
- Completes work assignments within published standard time allocations.
- Diesel : have ability to work on components of a diesel truck.
- Mechanic: ability to repair and troubleshoot all components with truck
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.