[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
2nd shift Production Supervisor
2pm-11pm Monday- Friday
BRAND NEW manufacturing facility in the Florence, KY area! CLIMATE CONTROLLED environment and comfortable working conditions.
If interested call 8598142026!
- 3+ years in manufacturing management
- Experience with inventory control
- Experience with electronics, PCB's, data centers, etc.
- Engineering Degree (ME or EE)
Day to day this candidate will be responsible for the work flow of 2nd shift.
- In charge of making sure inventory is correct and getting out to proper customers
- Establish clear measurable goals and objectives by which to determine individual and team results (i.e. operational metrics, results against project time lines, training documentation, attendance records, knowledge of operational roles and responsibilities, personal development goals).
- Solicit ongoing feedback from Work cell Manager (WCM), Business Unit Manager (BUM), peers and team member on the PE team member's contribution to the work cell. Provide ongoing coaching and counseling to team member based on feedback.
- Be a leader, this is important because you are setting the tone for the entire shift
- Perform team member evaluations professionally and on time.
- Drive individuals and the team to continuously improve in key operational metrics and the achievement of the organizational goals.
- Ensure recognition and rewards are managed fairly and consistently in area of responsibility
Call me at 8598142026 if interested!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.