[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is currently hiring Industrial Assemblers:
Responsible for building, installing, and testing hydraulic components for cranes, diggers, booms, and trucks.
* Perform complex mechanical assembly work and be able to conduct hydraulic functional testing to verify product quality and conformance.
* Ease of reading blueprints and work instructions is essential.
* Basic understanding of hydraulic principles.
* This position may require use of power supplies and tools.
* Assembly using jigs & fixtures, hydraulic test equipment, precision measuring instruments, and manual hand tools.
Install electrical wiring systems and components on the mid section and tail end of the body on the trucks. Also involves troubleshooting electrical malfunctions.
* Follow all safety regulations for the individual as well as other employees, including keeping the work area clean and in orderly condition as well as wearing all appropriate safety attire for the job that is being performed.
* Install lights, strobe lights, back up alarms, trailer plugs, back up cameras, etc. on trucks.
* Assemble electrical or electronic systems and support structures; and install components, units, sub assemblies, wiring, and assembly casings, using rivets and bolts.
* Clean parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and cloths.
* Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
* Inspect, operate and test products to ensure that customer expectations are met.
* Troubleshoot electrical malfunctions and wiring problems and use critical thinking to solve problems.
-Inspecting and testing of equipment for trucks before they are sent out to the customer
-Checking down booms, hydraulic lifts, electronics, lights
-Inspecting all components of the product to ensure they are operating to customer specifications
-Completing paperwork, checklists, and taking detailed notes around defects or issues with the equipment.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.