home >> manufacturing >> job board >> post

MIG Welder (7263749)

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]




-MIG weld on mild carbon steel (7-14 gauge... mainly 12 gauge) in horizontal/vertical/circular positions
-Use grinder and other hand tools (screw driver, wrench, hammer, etc)
-Read Blue Prints (occasionally)
-Use hand cart to pull orders (material needed)
-Required to finish projects in allotted "target time"... Target time can range anywhere from 30 min TO 5 hours (depending on experience/product)
-Lift up to 75 lbs
-Operate hydraulic welding table
*90% of the day will consist of MIG Welding. The other 10% will be spent transporting materials and using hand tools

1st shift
6:30AM - 3:00PM
Saturday OT (volunteer if wanted)

2nd shift:
3:15pm-11:45pm
Saturday OT (volunteer if wanted)

3rd shift:
10:30PM Monday - 6:30AM
OT (volunteer if needed)







About Aerotek:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.


[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]


© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.