[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Day Shift: 4am-2:15pm
ENTRY LEVEL CANDIDATES ARE WELCOMED!!
- Most of the components they will be deburring will be made out of aluminum, stain steel, some copper, plastic, ceramics.
- They will be deburring metal components ranging from different sizes, therefore they must be comfortable lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Contractors must also be able to set up various deburr equipment (time-saver, oscillator, buffers, sanders, grinders, blades, and strokers)
- Must also be able to read and understand blueprints in order to be able to determine the type of deburring they need to perform on each part.
- If they are familiar with deburring they should be able to know the terms below: Sanding, Grinding, Polishing
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.