[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Ensure that all facility systems operate optimally to mitigate negative impacts to customer service, quality operations, engineering and any/all other Cirtec BP internal customers. Primary responsibilities include monitoring, maintaining, operating and general oversight of facility systems, equipment, building and grounds. Provide general facility services to internal customers to ensure optimal customer service. Assist with projects as assigned regarding design, planning, installation, operations, removal, commissioning, qualifications, and documentation. Assist with developing, refining, and updating preventative and predictive maintenance procedures and documentation. Work directly with contracted services as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine facility work tasks as required to meet internal customer service needs
- Collaborate consistently and effectively with EHS to ensure a safe and clean working environment
- Perform assembly, installation, removal, testing, calibration, and maintenance of facility equipment and systems
- Assist with facility project planning, definition, implementation, execution, and completion of tasks
- Document, analyze and communicate work performed, actions, irregularities, and continuous improvement needs
- As needed, act as point of contact for outside contractors regarding facility equipment or systems scheduling, planning and work.
- Assist with developing, documenting, deploying, and sustaining the predictive and preventive facilities maintenance program.
- Assist with maintaining equipment parts and supplies inventories.
- Provide professional communications to internal customers, contractors, suppliers, and vendors.
- Ability to promote the company's goals of quality, customer service and continuous improvement through employee engagement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty and other duties as assigned.
- Experience: Associate degree in a technical field such i.e. Mechatronics, Electronics Technology, Electrical Systems, Computerized Control Systems, or Industrial Maintenance Technician is preferred. Alternatively, 5 or more years related manufacturing mechanical maintenance experience and/or maintenance of facility systems equipment.
- Professionalism: Consistent performance as a professional, effective, and positive member of the department and organization.
- Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact effectively with all team members, management, internal customers, contractors, suppliers, vendors, and engineering
- Schedule: Flexibility to alter or adjust work schedules or locations is required in order to meet the demands of the business.
- Emergency Schedule: The ability to respond to on-call emergencies is required.
- Skills: Ability to confidently and accurately utilize a wide range of core facility maintenance, industrial repair, and/or trade skills
- Time Management: Organization and prioritization skills; ability to manage multiple priorities based on business needs. Skill with risk assessment and mitigation
College level algebra is beneficial. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, in all units of measure and in basic mathematical formulas, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Deal with problems and/or situations involving several variables.
Intermediate level skills for clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as computer functions, word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, internet, managing electronic and hardcopy files and other basic tasks.
Certificates and Licenses:
Professional Certification in a discipline such as: Pneumatics / Hydraulics, Electrical Systems, PLCs Robotics, Control Systems, or other electro-mechanical disciplines is beneficial.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is frequently required to stand; climb or balance and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is at times required to lift to 40 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception. (Note: distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception are requirements for PIV Operators only.)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.