[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Sirius Technical Services is seeking a Process Engineer for a 6 month contract in Theodore, AL!
Process engineer will work under guidance and supervision of experienced Process Safety Specialists within the Process Safety department to perform various process safety calculations primarily Emergency Relief Systems Design and Verification of existing facilities along with some well-defined tasks involving dispersion modeling and flammability analyses.
B.S. in Chemical Engineering
• 3-5 years of Process Engineering experience with at least 3 years in the area of Emergency Relief Systems Design
• Understanding of Codes and Standards such as ASME VIII, ASME I, API 521, API 520, API 2000, and other RAGAGEP’s related to Emergency Relief Systems Design
• Experience developing and presenting in a team setting common overpressure scenarios per API 521
• Ability to perform common scenario calculations in accordance with approved methodology utilizing either MS Excel® or tools such as iPRSM®, ASPEN PLUS® etc.
• Ability to performed process modeling of overpressure scenarios utilizing process simulation tools such as ASPEN PLUS®, as well as header analysis tools such Aspen Flare System Analyzer®
• Prefer knowledge and familiarity with Consequence (Dispersion) Modeling tools such as EPA ALOHA® and DNV PHAST®
Sirius Technical Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.