[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Put your Electrical expertise to work helping growing organizations expand their production capabilities. Aerotek is seeking qualified Industrial Electricians to help their client hit their production needs. You'll be a key player in the company's project completion by completing electrical maintenance, repair, troubleshooting and installation. This is a great role for an experience Electrician who takes pride in custom work and enjoys a fast-paced team environment.
- Installs and repairs electrical systems, and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment, following schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications
- Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment, such as robots, conveyors, and programmable controllers
- Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connects cables and wires between machines and equipment, following manuals, schematic diagrams, and blueprints
- Diagnoses malfunctioning electrical systems using test equipment, and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables
- Tests malfunctioning machinery, using test equipment, and discusses malfunction with production operators and other maintenance workers
- Replaces faulty electrical components of machine, such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices
- Diagnose and replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
- Must have experience with installation, troubleshooting, and repair of industrial electrical equipment
- Experience reading detailed electrical schematics and blueprints
- Experience with control systems is a plus
- Minimum 3 years experience troubleshooting and repairing electrical equipment
- Project experience installing new electrical systems in an industrial setting
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Journeyman Electrician license may be required
The company is taking every precaution to create a safe workplace. You will be provided with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, but may sometimes work in close contact with other employees. Additional safety concerns can be addressed should you be contacted for an interview.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.