[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A large distributor in south/central Houston has an immediate opening for their order-builder/warehouse role. The individual will interact with the supervisor and other members of the S&R team build orders of product and prepare them for shipping throughout the warehouse. This is a 3 month contract to hire position.
Major Job Duties:
- Building a pallet of beverages based on the paper work orders
- Walk or operate a riding pallet jack to collect the correct beverages for the order
- Stack product on the pallet to shrink wrap and move to staging/delivery area
- Manual labor to move product around and stack onto pallets
- Performing general labor like throwing away trash, sweeping, janitorial duties etc.
- Experience operating electric pallet jack
- Experience working in manufacturing/distribution jobs
- Experience doing manual labor and able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Work long hours until all work is done
- Able and willing to work in the warehouse (non-climate controlled)
- Comfortable in fast paced environment
- Shrink wrapping
Standard work week depends on production needs, most typically M-F. Day shift is 6:00am-3:00pm and night shift is 1:30pm - 11:00pm. Overtime/weekends are not guaranteed but should be expected as the workload is based on production needs.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.