[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
1. Assembly experience
2. Hand and power tool knowledge
3. Ability to learn Prizer's processes (Attention to detail)
4. + Blueprint experience
1st shift polisher
1st shift: 7am-3pm
Overtime as needed
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
THE POLISHER WILL BE PRIMARILY RESPONSIBLE FOR POLISHING AND BUFFING ASSEMBLED PARTS WHILE REMOVING DEFECTS SUCH AS SPOTS OR SCRATCHES TO QUALITY STANDARDS.
* OPERATE AND MAINTAIN KUHLMEYER MACHINE
* PERFORM POLISHING OPERATIONS WITH MACHINE POLISHERS AND HAND TOOLS ON VARIES TYPES OF METAL
* MAKE MINOR CORRECTIONS TO DEFECTS
* KEEP WORK AREA CLEAN AND ORDERLY
* WILLING TO BE A TEAM PLAYER AND ACCEPT OTHER JOBS DUTIES WHEN NECESSARY
* LOCATE AND GATHER MATERIALS AND SUPPLIES NEEDED; CHECK MATERIAL FOR CORRECTNESS AND QUALITY.
* ABILITY TO WORK IN A FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT WITH FAST CHANGING PRIORITIES.
* PROVIDE A GREAT LEVEL OF ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND FOCUS ON THE GIVEN TASK.
* FOLLOW ALL COMPANY RULES AND POLICIES.
* FOLLOW ALL SAFETY RULES AND QUALITY STANDARDS.
* WORK WITH TEAM MEMBERS TO MAXIMIZE PRODUCTIVITY AND EFFICIENCY.
* COMMUNICATE WITH COWORKERS AND MANAGEMENT EFFECTIVELY.
* CLEAN AND MAINTAIN WORK AREA.
* OPERATE WITHIN STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES (SOPS) AND JOB SAFETY ANALYSIS (JSAS).
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.