[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Service Technician: ($17 to $19)
- Receive dispatched service calls as assigned and ensure prompt response based on estimated time of arrival (ETA).
- Perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting or diagnose service problems and repairs as needed. Making sure to check quality of all products ie: checking syrup levels, changing out flavors, cleaning around machines etc.
- Maintain inventory and maintenance on equipment such as: parts, tools, and vehicle.
- Review service orders and service performed with the FSM or supervisor. Must keep managers informed of customer concerns, needs, and up selling opportunities.
- Document all work performed and close out all activities upon completion.
- Clear communication is essential to be able to communicate to both customers and co-workers.
- In some locations, the Service Technician will be responsible for machine movement and various other duties as assigned.
Can be entry level if mechanically inclined and willing to learn new skills.
If interested in this position or would like more information please apply now or call Mason. (515) 657-5471
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.