[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: Quality Control Inspector
Location: Washington, NJ (Warren County)
Hours:Every Other Sunday and Mon-Wed 7pm-7am
Great opportunity for anyone looking to build a career in Quality Control! Willing to train candidates with a least 3+months of visual inspection experience in manufacturing or production. Looking for candidates with a strong attention to detail.
- Perform any specified checks, tests, gauges and instrument inspections where results are compared with numerical or fixed standards and finding are reported to designate inspection or operating personnel who will take necessary action
- Run Label Machine - Look for Errors on labels
- Collect Tubes - Look for any Misprints
- Verify the quality of finished and unfinished tubes by means of visual inspection, measurements and testing of the finished and unfinished tubes
- Document results of the visual inspection, measurements, and testing
- Report non-conforming product to the Shift Supervisor and/or line mechanic
- Document non-conformance on the appropriate forms
- Check product against Photostat as well as color sample for correct copy and decoration
- Make holdouts of defective materials to be reworked
- Complete required inspection reports and as necessary, record data in QIS
- At least 3+ months of visual inspection or quality checking experience
- At least 3+ months of experience within Manufacturing or Production
- Basic Math Skills & English Comprehension Skills
- Willing to submit to drug/background screening
Interviewing candidates now! Can start as soon as possible!
For immediate consideration:
Call Cynthia at 973-829-4403 or apply with your most updated resume!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.