[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Material Handler/ Immediate Hires
Immediate Hires Needed!!! Please apply with a copy of you most recent resume and we will follow up the same day.
Day shift: 6am-2:30pm
Swing shift: 2:30pm-11pm
Position Summary: material handlers will be responsible for the transfer/shipments of product to customer,s repair centers and other areas as required. You will also be responsible to assist other functions within the business unit when needed.
- Must use computer applications for all inventory and shipping transactions and reporting.
- Verifies and maintains shipping documentation and shipping reports.
- Process shipments through various carrier computer systems and manual documentations when required.
- Utilizes hand tools and operates Material Handling Equipment including forklifts, pallet handlers, & hand trucks.
- Works in a team to address and/or improve material handling issues.
Education/ Work Experience:
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, IFS and UPS/DHL systems. Familiar with International shipping is a plus.
- A minimum six months experience as a Material Handler
- Full knowledge of 2 or more warehouse processes.
- Has demonstrated proficiency in Receiving, Warehouse or Shipping. Is certified to operate some Material Handling Equipment.
- The typical physical demands include average lifting of equipment up to 50 lbs.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.