[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Machine Operators - Immediate Hires Day and Swing Shift Openings
Immediate Hires Needed!!! Please apply with a copy of you most recent resume and we will follow up the same day.
Day shift: 6:00am-2:30pm
Swing shift: 2:30pm- 11:00pm
- Set up of machines, including setting screw configurations cutter box alignments
- Produce production, machine parameter, and documentation, timely and accurately
- Minimize time to changeover, maximizing equipment utilization
- Ensure equipment is handled and operated properly and safely
- Maintain product specifications in accordance with standards
- Provide progress updates to blender operators
- Perform preventive maintenance, such as checking fluid levels and overall conditions
- Follow sanitation procedures when cleaning machinery
- Maintain good housekeeping and safety awareness
- Touch screen computer usage, and frequent calculations
- Use a Forklift and Boom Lift
- Lock Out Tag Out
- Confined space entry practices
- Lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for long period of time
- Flexibility to all working hours and OT.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.