[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A remote restraint device manufacturer is looking to hire Production Associates to work on 1st shift. Candidates will be completing mechanical and electronic assemblies to build restraint devices that discharges an 8ft kevlar tether at 640ft per second at a range of 10-25ft. This manufacturer is producing these devices for several different law enforcement offices throughout the United States.
1st shift - 6am to 430pm Monday through Thursday
Will have the opportunity to advance into lead positions
Continuous opportunity to be cross trained in other departments
Long term, contract to hire opportunity
- Will assemble connectors, small hardware, intricate components to build cartridges, triggers, and devices
- Will work under a microscope
- Will use a variety of hand tools including screw drivers, torque wrenches, gauges, pliers, etc.
- Will read work instructions, blueprints, drawings
- 6+ months of manufacturing experience
- Must be comfortable doing repetitive tasks
- Experience reading blueprints and work instructions
- The ideal candidate adapts to change quickly
- The ideal candidate is used to multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work with great attention to detail
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.