[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Manufacturing Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Looking to hire 3 Warehouse Material Handlers / Order Selectors to work on 1st shift. Will have the option to work for a distribution center that handles products for a well known fast food company, or a company that manufactures window and paint protection films.
1st shift - Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
1st shift - Monday through Saturday (will work 4-5 days per week) 7am 10hr shifts - will be working OT
Company does offer PTO, HSA, 401K, and buys each person a pair of steel toe boots each year
Contract to Hire - Will have the opportunity to be hired on direct pending performance and attendance
- Will pull orders and cut products down to size
- Will assemble boxes, label product, and prepare for shipping
- Maintain warehouse organization and cleanliness
- Monitor inventory and order products as needed
- Perform cycle counts
- Perform shipping and receiving duties
- Will use electric pallet jack
- Will pick orders by hand
- Will pick orders from cold storage and dry storage areas
- May stack and wrap pallets
- Will use RF scanner to pick products
- 1+ year of warehouse experience: picking orders, using an RF scanner, material handling, etc.
- MUST have electric pallet jack experience
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 50lbs repetitively if needed, will occasionally lift up to 60lbs
- Must be comfortable working in regular temperatures as well as in cold storage environments
- Must be comfortable using a computer
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.